Friday, August 19, 2011

Sports Fusion Massage

I have been way overdue for a massage!  So today I got one.  I went to the Allegria Spa in Beaver Creek.  Of course it's fitting my massage therapist was a former pro snowboarder!  I'm not big on massage to relax. I want one to help my overworked, overused muscles.  So Justin was the perfect therapist for me.  I got the Sports Fusion Massage that promotes sports relief and clear breathing.  It's gear for relief from exercising at high altitude.  It combines hot stones, sport and deep tissue work using wintergreen and arnica body butter with eucalyptus steam to help restore clear breathing.

After several weeks of pretty intense weekend hikes I was in desperate need of this!  One of the best massages I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment