Monday, February 13, 2012

A Funny Walk

Saturday was a gorgeous day in San Antonio so I headed out with a couple of friends to walk on the Salado Creek Greenway, the portion of it from Huebner to Blanco Road.  Normally when I'm in San Antonio, I workout on this greenway with my friend Christy.  We almost always get in at least one walk, run or walk/run combo while I'm there.  On Saturday we were joined about another friend Kris and Christy's daughter Courtnie.

The 4.5 miles that we did turned in not just a power walk session but an absolute laugh session.  I got an abs workout just from laughing so hard at reminiscing about the night before and telling stories.  It also helped that Courtnie was pure entertainment doing some of her old cheerleading moves.

This was truly a fun workout and funny walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment