Monday, February 20, 2012

Purely Sunday

Yesterday I took my third Pure Barre class.  I woke up early (of course) and decided to take the first class of the day at 8:30am at the Highlands location.  So glad I did!  The instructor, Nicci, was great.  She gave me a couple of pointers and was really good about walking around and adjusting alignment of participants.  Getting that extra tuck in the moves makes the difference!  She really help with the ab series near the end where you are against the wall with one or both arms pressing up against bar and one leg extended up.  She gave the tip of really be conscious of pressing through the heel with the foot planted on the ground.  That made a big difference in the move for me!

I'm thinking Pure Barre Sunday morning class is definitely my new thing when I'm in town.  After three classes, I'm really feeling like I'm getting the flow of the class and moves.  Yes my legs still shake on some of the leg and glutes series and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment