Monday, July 25, 2011

Doing the Pretzel

No I'm not the disco dance move, but the pretzel is a series of moves my Pilates and Kinesis trainer Erin at Pura Vida Club taught me today.   I'm already expecting to be sore tomorrow but when you're on a mission, you're on a mission!  I love that Erin tells me my blog and goal inspire her.  She so wants me to succeed and trust me she's certainly doing her part to kick my butt in workouts to get me there.

So last week I posted my first move from my weekly hour and a half workout with Erin.  This week we're adding video so you can try the move too.

So well into our session of her putting me through the ringer, she throws the series of pretzel moves at me.  For the record she did do the moves with me.  We did them with a ball but I also tried it with a 3 pound weight.  You can do either at home.





No comments:

Post a Comment