Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trading TX Heat for CO Heat

While I was in San Antonio Thursday through early this morning (6:30am flight) temperatures were 97-101.  I expect that there in July.  But what's kind of funny is that when I returned to Denver today, the high was 94, above the normal high of 88.  I had grand plans of getting off plane and heading out on my bike this morning.  But I'm going to blame getting caught up in the British Open and then Women's World Cup for not being so gungho to workout in the heat, especially after two hard workouts Friday and Saturday.  But I did manage to sweat in the sunshine with an hour fast walk this afternoon.  Even dog tired from traveling and not sleeping well I still got out there.  Tomorrow...can't wait to hammer it down in Pilates and Kinesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment