Monday, April 9, 2012

Calves Roll Out

I did my usual Monday Kinesis and Pilates training session with Erin at Pura Vida Club.  My calves were still sore from being shredded in the step class I hadn't plan to take last Thursday.  My calves were so bad Saturday it hurt to walk!

Some how that still didn't get me out of running the stairs in Kinesis.  Erin had me do cable work with so quick intervals to get the heart rate up like 20 seconds of mountain climbers used Bosa ball will ball side down and flat side up then straight into push ups keeping Bosa ball in same position, then  repeat.

In Pilates she put the through the ringer as usual but left some time in session to roll out my calves.  Erin used a bar to roll on them then had me use the foam roller.  I'd used the roller before for my calves but only rolling calves on it, not rotating leg on the roller.


Here's Erin talking me through the calves roll out.



No comments:

Post a Comment