Monday, December 5, 2011

The Power of Four 10s

Friday I got to get in a workout with my long time trainer, Gregg Bell, while I was visiting San Antonio.  He introduced me to a workout inspired by TRX.  Gregg knows I'm always short on time but maximum results.  Think I'm ordering the TRX straps after this workout of 10-10-10-10.  It's four moves and you do each 10 times.  You go from one straight into the next with no rest.

The moves are:  Superman, Push ups with feet suspended, Running Man, and Jackknife.  These are going to get your heart rate pumping.  After one workout, I couldn't believe how sore I was.

Click on link if you want to order the straps:  TRX

They're offering free shipping and 20% off! Guess that's going to be a Christmas present to myself.

Check out Gregg's 10-10-10-10 workout.  It's one that works!



No comments:

Post a Comment